|Low Income Spay/Neuter|
These programs serve households with incomes under $35,000 or $40,000 per year. Surgeries are priced from $40 to $45 per dog (including rabies shots) and even less for cats. Services are not limited to county residents, so use the program that is most convenient for you.
Besides the clinics listed below, there are additional programs serving Oklahoma communities on a limited basis. Please visit www.okspaynetwork.org for more information.
· Oklahoma City metro area (Canadian and Logan counties as well) call OK Humane at 405-947-SPAY or SPOT at 405-608-8476
· Sequoya, Adair, Cherokee, Haskell, Muskogee or Leflore counties call Angel Paws Spay neuter Clinic in Arkoma, OK at 479- 652-0580
· Creek, Lincoln and surrounding counties call 918367-2397
· Midwest City ca1l 405-625-6574
· Norman area, (and Grady, McClain and Pottawatomi counties) call Second Chance Spay/ Neuter clinic at 405-329-7400
· Claremore and Rogers County call 918-341-1260
· In south central Oklahoma, including Bryan, Marshall, Carter or surrounding counties, call Oklahoma Spay Network at 580-924-5873
· Stillwater area call Companion Animal Assistance Program at 405-377-0887
· In Tulsa call FIX 5000 or 918-742-3700
· Washington and Osage counties call NeuterSooner at 918-332-6341